Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Technorati Authority Bug Fixed, But My Rank Is Still Low ;)

Technorati Fixes Authority Bug. The bug gave some sites with sub domains an inflated authority, according to Dorion Carroll at Technorati. (I went there to find out about why pings are not registering and article posts are all haphazard. Some of my blogs show old posts as latest. I will check support later.)
The bug fix to the Technorati Authority should not affect many of us who are in the lower rungs of the ladder. According to the same post, mostly affected were top 100 or weblogs and sites. I wish Technorati gave me some of those fallen off authority rankings! ;). Well may be I have to work on it.


tag: , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there please check out my blog http://kchanneluap.blogspot.com thanks!