Saturday, May 19, 2007

RailsConf more stuff.... Opening Keynote and ....

I am not going to write about the opening keynote because someone else have done a really good job of it. Actually a whole bunch of it. Since my writing (I write?) is really bad and information is all I am trying to provide, I will have to direct you to Nick Sieger. (If you have touched, ActiveRecord-JDBC connector, or seen inner working of JRuby + NanoContainer, you have been touched by Nick.)

Once I found that Nick was blogging, and found that I can catch up with presentations, that I have missed!, I gave up even thinking about writing. He did write a lot of very good material, I spent a lot of time reading his blog already!

Once you read his articles, you will feel that you have actually been in the presentation.

Here are the article;

RailsConf 2007 Opening Keynote: David Heinemeier Hansson

RailsConf 2007: Evan Weaver: Going Off Grid

RailsConf 2007: Saturday Morning Keynotes

RailsConf 2007: Bradley Taylor: Virtual Clusters

RailsConf 2007: Chris Wanstrath: Kickin' Ass with Cache-fu

No comments: